Friday, March 5, 2010

CTV Interview

Hopefully, my petition is going to "get legs" and "go viral"!!

Right after that News 1130 interview, there was another message from a CTV reporter.  She wanted to SEND A CAMERAMAN over!  Heck, I would have washed my hair today, instead of gardening and cleaning the windows, EH?  :-)    But of course, I readily agreed, and he came over.




It should be a rather short spot on our 11:30 news tonight.  Not a seriously big deal, but I must say, the most FREE fun I've had ALL WEEK! 

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is a good way to "get legs" and "go viral". Someone started a group and I've been trying to give it "legs". Perhaps you could post it on your blog http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=377346795249
    The group is called "Glowing Hearts Day".
    We need MORE members!

    ReplyDelete

If you have had trouble posting a comment, please try selecting "anonymous" from the COMMENT AS drop-down list below... it should work... but don't be shy, you can tell me who you are by adding your name. Let us know you stopped by!