Friday, January 22, 2010

Olympics Coundown.

You may have seen a cute countdown clock on my block before.  When comparing it to the countdown clock I put on my desktop, I noticed to my horror and amusement that it's WRONG!  It's off by one day.

I checked on my calendar and agree, but most importantly, I checked against the 2010 site and yup, every single widget countdown clock I can find on the web is OFF by ONE DAY!   AHAHA.  What are all these people going to do when they show up for the opening ceremonies a day early?     So I deleted the clock.  I'll probably put up another, but it might not have the fancy 2010 inukshuk logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have had trouble posting a comment, please try selecting "anonymous" from the COMMENT AS drop-down list below... it should work... but don't be shy, you can tell me who you are by adding your name. Let us know you stopped by!